Welcome to THE NEW NORMAL
As you know The Glam Salon is built on the highest of professional standards and your health and safety remains our priority
We have throughly researched guidelines and scientific research to enable us to provide you with the upmost safety when visiting us.
- Our Salon has achieved Barbacide®️Safe Service Establishment Status
- All staff members will be wearing full PPE at all times throughout your service for the protection of both staff and customer
- Disinfecting/ sanitisation time slots have been allocated between treatments
- Upgraded hand washing and sanitisation station to be used upon arrival
- Please see our UPDATED Covid 19 guidelines and salon protocol
Salon Heath & Safety
For the past few weeks we have been preparing our health & safety procedures for our staff & clients to ensure we continue to deliver the highest standards of protection & safety. The following procedures will be implemented upon recommencement of the salon opening:
- Full PPE will be worn by staff this will include gloves, face masks, face visors, scrubs and aprons this is for both staff & client protection. Please don’t be alarmed.
- Clients will also be required to wear FACE MASKS and gloves depending upon the treatment. Please feel free to bring your own PPE. Masks will be available to purchase should you not have your own.
We will be implementing social distancing at a range of 1-2 meters wherever possible.
No more than one client will be allowed at each treatment area at any time. I additional persons will be allowed to accompany the client to their appointment.
Additional time will be added to the end of each appointment to enable full sterilization & disinfection.
Will be compulsory by every client to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon initial entry to the salon.
Food & Drink:
No beverages/snacks will be served during your appointment. If you want to bring your own drink please only use disposable bottles.
If paying by cash please bring the correct amount. Bank transfer is preferred.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
A non refundable deposit is required when booking, the deposit amount will be taken off your total bill at checkout.
Deposits can be paid via bank transfer if booking via Facebook or Instagram or by card payment via our online booking system.
48 hours notice is required to change or amend your booking.
We require 48 hours notice for appointment cancellations anything after then you may be charged 100% of the booking cost depending on the notice given.
Please be on time to your service if you are over 15 minutes late to your appointment we cannot guarantee we will still be able to Gou our your appointment. Please be aware you will be charged 100% of your appointment if you are over 15 minutes late.
We are unable to carry out gel treatments on anyone under 14 or nail / lash extensions on anyone under the age of 16
By booking an appointment you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation and understanding we look forward to seeing you for some well deserved glam!